Our Bake Shop is located in Palo Alto’s Stanford Shopping Center. Here you’ll find a scrumptuous selection of handmade pastries, on-the-go lunch, espresso creations and our signature layer cakes, cupcakes and artisanal pies – all made from scratch with wholesome all-natural and organic ingredients.
Whether you need an adorable birthday cake or a quick bite on your lunch hour, we’d love the opportunity to welcome you to our Bake Shop in Stanford Shopping Center.
As our guest, we will do everything we can to provide you with great food, a cozy atmosphere and warm hospitality.
721 Stanford Shopping Center
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Mon–Sat 10 AM – 7 PM
Sunday 11 AM – 6 PM
- “The cupcakes were a huge hit. They were absolutely delicious and the design made for a great table decoration. Thank you!!!!”
Margaret E. W.L. Butler Construction, Inc. Redwood City
- “They came for thirds and wanted more!!! THANK YOU, PINK POSY CAKES!!! You Rock!!!"
- “Thank you so very much for the gorgeous cake you created for the 4Cs 40th Anniversary and Leadership Event. It was a pleasure to work with you on this project as your creativity, attention to detail and professionalism are outstanding.”
Mindy R. 4Cs of San Mateo County
- "Your wedding cakes are timeless ever beautiful and elegant."
Carol S. Sofitel Hotel, Redwood Shores
- “Your desserts were a hit! Thank you for providing the products for our customer event. I look forward to working with you again!”
Dean W. Marriott Hotel, SFO Waterfront
- “Thank you for everything. We loved our cake!”
Daisy P. bride June 2015
- “Everyone loved the cookies and most people said that it was too pretty to eat!”
Vangie S. Genentech
- "It was a pleasure and a joy working with someone as professional and open-minded such as yourself. My cake was beautiful and taste devine - we considered unthawing the top tier two days ago!”
Harleighcia F. bride May 2015
- “Your wedding cake was beautiful, STUNNING!!! You perfectly captured what I wanted. Thank you thank you thank you!”
- “It's been a joy and pleasure collaborating with a true professional and an artistic, talented designer and pastry chef."
Anna F. bride-to-be Oct. 2015
- “The chocolate cake with raspberry filling was the best chocolate cake I have ever had. The fondant was perfect and the peony and cascading flowers were pure artistry.”
Joan V. mother-of-the-bride